I will earning B.F.A. for photography on May 17, 2014. I will move back to my hometown, Orange County after graduation ceremony. I will plan to go to graduate school but not anytime soon or later. I do have my plans to do during summer. In fall and go on months, I will continue to look for secure jobs, internships, and volunteering for general art events. I hope that I can continue to do art stuff for my passion in photography in Southern California.
- - Graduation awards & ceremony
- - Move back to Orange County, California
- - Plans to do during summer
- - Looking for jobs, internships, and volunteering
- - 9 to 5 job
- - Internship if possibly
- - Volunteering as photographer for clean-up event in west coast
- - Continue to be volunteering and do internship
- - Doing odd jobs for earn money
- - Thinking about graduate school?
- - Celebrate 30th birthday
- - Apply for graduate school?
I don't plan to go to graduate school anytime soon or later right after graduated with B.F.A. Perhaps in few more years in the future.
California Arts Council (California only)
- - Artist Call, Submit, and Contest for competition
- - Artworks submit for feature artist or artworks
Art Walks in Orange County, California
- - Local art walk (sort of ‘open house’)
I don’t have any confirmed jobs or internships yet. But I will do volunteering as photographer for Clean-Up Community Event in West Coast by September of this year if possibly. For employment, it could be harder for me to find a position due to field in fine art of photography. However, I hope that I could be do more internships and volunteering as soon as possible.
California Arts Council
- - Residencies: www.resartis.org/en/residencies/
- - Funding/Grants: www.resartis.org/en/residencies/funding/funding_sources_by_region/north_america