Saturday, May 10, 2014

Forest Jade Five Year Extravaganza

INTRO (required)

Making a Cool Seven Figures from my own Entrepreneurial ventures.
Performing around the world as a Musician, Production Engineer and Artist
helping my friends and family along the way. Living everyday like vacation traveling from California to New York, Oregon to Maine, Washington State to D.C. and getting away from it all when I need to in Vermont.

GRADUATE SCHOOL

Nah.

VENUES/CONTESTS

Aspirational Venue:
Coachella/Camp Bisco/Summer Camp
"Through my live audio and video performances,  I want to create lasting positive experiences that insight conversation and innovation. "

Moderate to Easily Obtainable Contests:

I want to start making videos for:
www.onlinevideocontests.com

More specifically signed up for this one where you can win a free Tesla!

https://www.onlinevideocontests.com/contest/6449/Elias-Music-Library-Editing-Project

http://tongal.com/project/eliasmusic


EMPLOYMENT/SELF-EMPLOYMENT/INTERNSHIPS

Self Made Millionaire


GRANTS/RESIDENCIES/SALES PLATFORMS (required)

Sales Platforms:
Website/Social Media Promote Self as:
Production Engineer for audio, video, and photography.
Through: Personal Website, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo and Youtube etc.

GOAL FOR THE SUMMER:

Create a video, while doing my service learning in Africa
 showcasing my skills as an engineer and producer but also as a musician and artist. 

GOAL FOR SUNDAY:


No comments:

Post a Comment