- MFA in 2 D/ mixed media. Australia( 2013?) or USA. (2 year committment)
MFA at Australian National University, Canberra, ACT http://soa.anu.edu.au/postgrad/coursework-degrees
MFA in 2D/ mixed media at Sierra Nevada College if offered
MFA in 2D/ mixed media at UNR, Reno http://www.unr.edu/art/
- Build up portfolio/ continue to build skill set. Course work through Sierra College (life drawing, oil painting and ceramics and PHOTOSHOP). Summer course work- Sierra Nevada College 2012 wood engraving- Sarah Whorf
- Riverside Studios for short term. Sales and work to cover cost of materials + . Riverside – artist of the month (joint show- summer, 2012 with Jessica Hayworth) Provide 2D work for commission sale.
- Nevada Museum of fine arts- docent program/ interships and jobs available in the Curatorial, Education, Communications, Advancement departments. http://www.nevadaart.org/about/jobs-internships
- Investigate residencies programs, juried shows
- Blue Bird jewelry design collaboration. http://www.bluebirddesigns.com/ Jessica Hall is a metalsmith and jewelry technician whose business is doing well. She is looking to expand her physical shop space and incorporate local artists and their work.